It seems to be the best one ever.
What's New in R77
New Threat Emulation Software Blade
The new Threat Emulation Software Blade blocks attacks which cannot be detected by signatures. It opens inspected files inside secure emulation environments to detect malicious behavior. It can be deployed as a cloud service or as a private (local) cloud.
New Check Point Compliance Blade
This new Software Blade analyzes your environment for compliance with major regulations and international standards. Check Point Compliance Blade generates detailed reports, with best practice recommendations taken from the large Check Point library. Check Point Compliance Blade sends alerts for policy changes that can affect compliance.
Improvements to deep packet inspection engines boost performance for IPS and for Application and URL Filtering Software Blades Software Blades.
- Supports SMT (Hyper-Threading)
- Optimizations to DPI engines including streamers, parsers and pattern matching engines
Gaia Operating System Enhancements
- Centrally manage basic network configuration
- Back up and restore, run scripts, remote shell, and more, from a central console
- Synchronize cluster members with Gaia OS configuration cloning
Enhanced Gaia Software Updates
Update the Gaia operating system with the enhanced Automated Software Updates tool:
- Clean install of full image and upgrade of optimally sized package from the Check Point Cloud
- Up to 90% less downtime for Security Gateway upgrade
- Export and import of Gaia software update packages
- New WebUI features with enhanced usability
Enhanced Identity Awareness
- New identity acquisition method: RADIUS Accounting
- Automatic update of LDAP group membership changes
- Improved Identity Agent installation, with support for repair tools
- New MSI configuration tool for Agent distribution
a lot more at;